Last updated: September 6, 2023
- Personal Data: While using our site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, phone number, and property details.
- Usage Data: We collect information on how our website is accessed and used. This may include your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
- Service Provision: We use the collected data to provide and maintain our services.
- Communication: We use the personal data you provide to contact you about our services and respond to inquiries.
- Improvement: To improve our website and services based on the feedback and usage patterns of our visitors.
- Security: We employ commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
- Confidentiality: Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, or shared with any third party without your consent, except where required by law.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your trust and privacy are of utmost importance to us. We are committed to safeguarding your data and providing transparency in our practices. Thank you for choosing White & Associates Valuations.